Music Racer: Ultimate is a dynamic, music-based racing game that is now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One and has been released by Sometimes You.
In the game, you chooses from a large audio library hosted on the Audius platform, and upload your own music to WebDAV servers to create your own racing experience. The game is available for the price of 6.99 euros on all platforms. For the launch, there is even a discount and thus you pay only 5.59 euros.
- Music Racer: Ultimate (Xbox Series X | S) – 5,59 euros
- Music Racer: Ultimate – Xbox One – 5.59 Euro
If your Music Racer has: Ultimate on the Xbox One, you will receive a discount of -50% for the Xbox Series X | S version, just like PlayStation 4 owners when buying the PlayStation 5 version of Music Racer: Ultimate.
- Selects from 25 different customizable vehicles to drive on a variety of different racetracks (Initial d’S Trueno AE86, The Knight Rider, Delorean and many more!)
- Several varies of difficulty such as Zen, Standard and Hard
- Selects the Cinematic mode to experience the true beauty of Music Racer and enjoy the music and views at once!
- Possibility to play with music via the streaming platform Audius (http://audius.co/)
- Possibility to upload your own music via WebDAV, most common audio formats should be supported. MP3, Flac, WAV, etc. (This does not apply to Spotify / Apple Music)
- New translations added (full list of supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified))
- Complete vibration mode – A new mode that is only available on PlayStation 5 with a dualSense controller. This mode works only with the “classic” audio tracks included in the base game.
And if you ask you now: With which resolution / FPS runs the game on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles? Then there is the answer here: 4k with 120fps!