FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 Season 2 is almost there, but when exactly can players get into the new season? To Season 2, surprisingly much silence prevailed, and Fortnite fans really want to hear something about what they can expect after the publication of the update. Chapter 3 Season 1 was a great success, Spider-Man brought into play and added great new mechanics like slides and tents. It will be a difficult season to top, but Chapter 3, Season 2, could have some serious problems in front of it when Epics is silent something that you can pass. Here you can start to play chapter 3 Season 2.
- When does Fortnite begin chapter 3 Season 2?
- Will there be a live event for chapter 3, Season 2,?
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Patchoteats
- Chapter 3 Season 2 Leaks
When does Fortnite begin chapter 3 Season 2?
While the exact start time has not yet been announced for the next season, Epic Games announced that the downtime for Chapter 3, Season 2, on Sunday, March 20, at 12:00 pm Pt / 3: 00 ET start will. The season is not moved . Matchmaking is disabled 30 minutes before the downtime, so make sure you make the last few turns with Spider-Mans web shooters before they are finally gone.
Since it is the start of a new season, the downtime will probably take a long time. However, most seasons have started early in the morning after the downtime, so expect chapter 3 Season 2 a few hours after the start of downtime. Chapter 3 Season 1 began at 7 o’clock Pt / 10 o’clock et and Season 2 could follow a similar pattern.
Will there be a live event for chapter 3, Season 2,?
It does not look like there will be an event for the new season. Epic Games normally announces event plans for a long time in advance so that the players can prepare themselves and they were silent for a while over the next update. There is a possibility that at the beginning of the new season there will be a small single player event, similar to the small island sequence at the beginning of chapter 3, season 1, but do not expect anything big.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Patchoteats
There are currently no official patch notes for the new season, but as always you can expect some important news and changes. Epic Games, however, has shared some fixes that are planned for the upcoming update. So here is what we know so far for patchoties.
- New map changes
- new weapons
- New Pois
- Fixed the following errors:
- Navigating in the Discover menu may no longer respond to a controller.
- Taster textures look low dissolved
- Bushrangers leaves fall excessively after sliding.
- Back blings “float” on some outfits
- The bindings for controlling hero capabilities were postponed
- Wolves and raptures miss their passive fighting
- Automatic construction / shooting if you hold the “Build” button and tap the “Edit” button twice.
We will update this post as soon as Epic releases the full change log or reveals new features.
Chapter 3 Season 2 Leaks
Although there was not too many leaks for this new season, it is impossible to hide everything. Some Fortnite Leakers have already revealed some of the main features of the new season, although it is unclear whether they will all be present on the first day.
These leaks come from Hypexden most of them to know as one of the best leakers of the community.
- Tactical sprint mechanic
- climbing mechanic
- Vehicle modifications: armor & protected turret
- Jetpacks chests
- Legendary Shield Saura Backpack Item: Heals 50 shields for you / your squad and invites you again
* Squad Burst Healing Item: Heals 75 HP for you / Squad and loads every 3 minutes
* mythical thermal assault rifle
* Mythical Wolverine Blades
* Mythical Shockwellenbogen
* Targeting rocket
* Double DEAGLE
* Zeppelin vehicle
* Panzer drill
* Pay attention to the cat Poi
* The agency can return as poi
Again, it is not confirmed that all of them are present at the beginning of the season, but they were found all in the files of the game at this time. Chapter 3 Season 2 seems to be a war theme, which makes sense in view of the events of Season 1. The IO has revealed us at the end of Chapter 2 when Slone left us to die on board the alien mothership. You have drilled on the new side of the island after being turned up, and Io Guards were over the whole season over hostile since we worked with The Seven.
Fourteen days is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
Attack of the Fanboys / Player / Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2: Start time, early patchoties, leaks and more