The map has received a series of changes for fortnite chapter 3 season 2 and one of the novelties is the incorporation of mechanisms called ascending . For one of the season missions, players should use an ascended at Chonker’s Speedway or Command Cavern and in this guide we will explain everything you need to know to complete the challenge and win that XP.
- What are Fortnite ascendants
- Use an ascender in Fortnite
- Where to find ascending in Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern
What are Fortnite ascendants
Ascendants seem vertical tyrolines to which players can get hooked to climb quickly. These are often found at the bottom of aircraft that float in the air, or other high-range sites, such as high cliffs and mountains.
We have included a screenshot of how a fortnite ascend below is seen.
Use an ascender in Fortnite
To use an ascender, walk towards it and press X at Xbox, Square on PlayStation, and Switch or E on PC to use it. Doing so will make your character rise down the elevator to the top.
You can release an ascendant at any time by pressing A / X / B / Space.
Where to find ascending in Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern
Ascending in Chonker’s Speedway can be found at the northwest corner of the track, on the north side of the cliff marked on the map below.
Ascending in Command Cavern is much easier to find. Simply land at the IO aircraft in the north of this location named and look for one of the vertical zip lines that hang from it. We have also marked the location of one of these on the map for your convenience.
That’s all you need to know about Fortnite Ascending **. To get more tips and tricks about the current season, be sure to search Chonker or consult our game coverage below.
- The 10 rarest gliders of Fortnite (April 2022)
- Fortnite’s humanitarian aid donation for the people of Ukraine reaches 144 million dollars
- Construction is no longer the definite feature of Fortnite, and that’s a good thing
- Fortnite without construction modes officially called ‘Zero Build’
- Fortnite ‘No Build’ mode can be permanent after all
Search to get more