Although Elden Ring has introduced many new concepts in a FromSoftware game, one of the enduring aspects of the formula is that of the dungeons. With dangers in each corner, these are areas that will challenge the players and they will test their temper. However, everything is worth it for the rewards that are at the end, that is, if you can beat the optional chiefs that protect them. For those who need help, here is our guide about How to beat Black Knife Assassin in Elden Ring.
- How to beat Black Knife Assassin in Elden Ring
- How to beat the invisible killer of the black knife
- Rewards for defeating Black Knife Assassins
The Black Knife Assassin can be found in several dungeons, namely, the catacombs touched by death, the Blackknife catacombs, the wise cave and the tomb of the Holy Hero.
How to beat Black Knife Assassin in Elden Ring
As with most battles against bosses, it will be recommended asking for help. The Black Knife Assassin has harmful attacks, but they are usually only aimed at a single goal. As such, Spirit Ashes like Lone Wolf Ashes will give you an advantage to distract the boss.
For those who fight at a distance, it will be easier to defeat this boss. While the Black Knife Assassin is fast, there is plenty of space for you to open a certain distance and unleash your most powerful sorceries or enchantments.
As for the body-to-body characters, the veloz nature of the boss means that you will have to pair you in one way or another. Using the lightest weapons in your arsenal is key, and get some blows before escaping a safe place is the way to go. Thanks to the low defense and health of Black Knife Assassin, this strategy will not take you too long.
When it comes to attacks, Black Knife Assassin has some tricks under the sleeve. There is a simple stab forward, telegraphed by them pulling slightly backwards. This can be dodged going on one side or retreating. There is also a double bar, where the boss lifts his weapon up, and this can also be easily dodged.
If you see that the boss begins to drag his sword on the floor, he will continue a rotating attack. Make sure you get away from him if you want to avoid the great damage that this attack inflicts.
Finally, Black Knife Assassin can unleash a quick blow, which can be blocked or avoided, leaving it exposed to an attack on the back.
If you dominate the block and stop, the fight becomes even simpler. Daga attacks can be blocked and, when the opportunity is present, stop and give the critical hit to get additional damage. The boss also tends to retreat after some blows, so he can recover the resistance or health of him during this brief pause.
How to beat the invisible killer of the black knife
The most challenging Black Knife Assassin will be in Sage’s Cave, where he has the invisibility on his side. To overcome it effectively, he continues moving and detects splashes in the water.
Once the boss is directly behind you, he attacks hard. Hopefully, this will stun it and it will allow you to inflict a critical hit to increase the damage.
Rewards for defeating Black Knife Assassins
Defeat Boss Black Knife Assassin will grant the following rewards:
- Catacombs played by death – 1600 RUNAS, Assassin’s Crimson Dagger
- Catacombs of Black Knife – 1600 Runes, Assassin’s Cerulean Dagger
- Cave of the wise – 9000 runes, hidden veil
- Tomb of the Sacred Hero – 11,300 Runes, Black Knife
That is all the key information about ** How to beat Black Knife Assassin in Elden Ring ****. Be sure to see also our Wiki guide for more important details about the game, including information about all bosses, complete Ranni’s missions and understand New Game Plus. For everything else, look for Assassin.
- The notes of the Elden Ring patch 1.04 reveal an important rebalancing of magic and weapons
- Elden Ring Player creates kratos with this incredible construction of God of War
- The community of Elden Ring has a new demigod, and is a better man who will fight against Malenia for you
- Public service announcement of Elden Ring: Invoce Latenna the albineuric near a terrible wolf can have surprising results
- All the heads of Elden Ring, classified from the easier to the most difficult
Search to get more