Elden Ring’s sacred towers are structures that hide a great power , although the road to them is usually full of enemies and enigmas. Then tell you where to find them and how to get to the Grand Prix.
- Sacred towers in Elden Ring: The home of the big runes
- Sacred Tower of Limgrave, Great Runa de Godrick
- Sagrada de Caelid, Radahn’s great rune
- Lonely Sacred Tower, Great Runa de Malenia
- Western Sacred Tower of Altus, Rykard’s great rune
- Eastern Sacred Tower of Altus, Great Runa de Morgott and Great Runa de Mohg
- The Sacred Tower of Liurnia and the Great Runa de los Nonatos
- More Elden Ring guides in Vidaxtra
Sacred towers in Elden Ring: The home of the big runes
Elden Ring’s “main” bosses give you two very important objects: a memory and a great rune with his name. They are of no use al1. Memories must take them to the round table to redeem them and the big runes must be activated in the sacred towers **. The latter give you exceptional and passive power.
It is very important that you keep in mind that You will not be able to access the towers until you get the great rune in each of them. That is: you have to kill the boss and then go. Until then, its doors will remain closed.
Sacred Tower of Limgrave, Great Runa de Godrick
The Great Runa of Godrick should be the first one you get, unless you decide to avoid the castle of Velo Tormentoso. Its activation tower is called Sacred Tower of Limgrave , located east of the castle. To get to it, follow the bridge and use teleport to reach the base. Be careful with the giants who defend it. Once activated and equipped, this great rune improves all your statistics .
Sagrada de Caelid, Radahn’s great rune
The Great Rune of Radahn is achieved by defeating the general of the same name and is activated in the Sacred Tower of Caelid , located north of the area. The peculiarity of this tower is that you must get to it jumping from a branch and then you must make a platform both at the bottom (ascending) and inside (descending).
Once activated and equipped, Increase your PS, PC and resistance . This tower also hides an exciting boss.
Lonely Sacred Tower, Great Runa de Malenia
The Great Rune of Malenia is achieved by defeating the head of the same name and his great rune is activated in the Sagrada Solitaria tower . And how the hell do you get to that tower?
First you have to go to the return tower located in the plains of the plain, south of the necrolimbo. Go up to the highest part and let yourself catch through the trap chest. It will take you to Lyendell, the capital of the kingdom . Keep forward, kill the giant, take the chest (right) and take the teleporter on the left. You will appear at the doors of the tower.
Once activated, Malenia’s great rune gives you the power to recover Bloodborne’s life : If you hit the enemy shortly after being beaten, you will recover part of the life you have lost.
Western Sacred Tower of Altus, Rykard’s great rune
The Great Runa of Rykard is achieved by defeating the head of the same name and is activated in the Western Sacred Tower of Altus . This tower is out of the explorable limits and it is only possible to reach it by the cave called Sealed tunnel , south of the first wall of Lyendell, the capital of the kingdom (Blue brand, on the map It is shown as a dark red point)
Once Rykard’s great rune is activated and equated, you recover health every time you kill an enemy **.
Eastern Sacred Tower of Altus, Great Runa de Morgott and Great Runa de Mohg
The Eastern Sacred Tower of Altus has a peculiarity: there are two great runes, the great rune of Morgott and the great rune of Mohg . It is not a random decision. If you attend to the Lore of both characters, you will understand why their runes are in the same place. It is not necessary to kill both to access.
The tower is located just at the departure of Lyendell, the capital of the kingdom . Upon reaching a huge circular room with an elevator in the middle, surround it and you will find the bridge that leads to the tower. After a confrontation, you can access the tower.
Once activated and equipped, Morgott Te greatly increases the maximum PS and Mohg’s grants the blessing of spectra (PVP).
The Sacred Tower of Liurnia and the Great Runa de los Nonatos
There is a tower and a great rune that are linked to each other, but not the way you have seen so far. The Sacred Tower of Liurnia is the first one that most players usually access, as you will go as part of the Ranni Misiones thread. The latter is the first character that sends you to one of these towers.
Sacred Tower of Liurnia : It is found east liurnia. It has no loss. If you go prematurely, you can explore its “normal version”, which also has an invasion in the form of a magician that you will have to pursue to the highest explorable part.
When Ranni sends you, she uses a key object (a kind of sand watch) on the altar of the beginning and then reaches the highest area. This tower keeps a key object for the thread of Missions of Ranni and several Elden Ring finals.
Great Rune of the Nonates : This rune belongs to Rennala and is the only one that does not need to activate in a tower. I intuit that it should have been the sacred tower of Liurnia, but… Lore. Allows you to rebirth and restart your character construction .
More Elden Ring guides in Vidaxtra
- Elden Ring: tricks, secrets and the best tips
- Elden Ring Guide: How to level up to your character
- ELDEN RING GUIDE: How to rebirth and change attribute points
- Thus you can relive an accident killed by accident
- Where is the sleeping dragon that gives 70,000 hits
- Get 240,000 runes every hour in Elden Ring and without attacking
- More than 25,000 runes per minute at the Mohgwyn Palace
- Great runes in Elden Ring: how to equip them and what benefits they have
- Interactive map with all its locations, bosses and secrets
- How to unlock the trones game tribute
- How to Farmear Forja and Umbrapiedra Stone Limits in Elden Ring to improve your weapons without problems
- All the Katanas of Elden Ring: how to get them, statistics and more
- ELDEN RING ARMS AND ARMS: How to interpret their statistics and attributes in the menu?
- Talismans in Elden Ring: which are the best and where to find them
- Memories in Elden Ring: What are they, how to use them and where to find the mausoleums to double them
- How to relive NPCs that you have killed in Elden Ring: In search of acquittal
- Ranni in Elden Ring: How to find it and complete its thread of Step by Step by step
- Blaidd in Elden Ring: Location, Step by step missions and how to get its armor
- Sellen in Elden Ring: where to find her and how to complete her thread of Step by step missions
- FIA in Elden Ring: where to find her and how to complete her thread of Step by step missions
- Brother Corhyn and Golden Mask in Elden Ring: Where to find them and how to complete their Step by Step by Step
- Alexander in Elden Ring: Where to find it and how to complete its thread of Step by Step by Step
- Farum Azula in Elden Ring: How to get there and what are your points of interest
- Elden Ring: How to find the secret chief of Farum Azula, the city in ruins
- Great jar in Elden Ring: where to find it and how to get its incredible reward
- Hyetta in Elden Ring: How to find it and complete its thread of Step by step missions
- Irina and Edgar in Elden Ring: where to find them and how to complete their thread of Step by Step by step
- Elden Ring: where to find the ShipRiri grapes and the furrhagram grapes that you must deliver to Hyetta