In our Waumpel Guide for Pokémon Go , you can find out:
- How does Waumpel develop?
- required candy for Waumpel’s development
- can I influence Waumpel’s development?
- How many candies you need to develop Waumpel
- Whether you can influence the development of Waumpel
How does Waumpel develop?
A little is Waumpel like the Raupy of the third generation of Pokémon . However, while Raupy just developed into Safcon and then Smettbo, Waumpel has two different evolution options.
Either it develops into Schaloko and then papinella or to Panekon and then to pudox .
By loading the video you accept the data protection declaration from YouTube.
Always unlock YouTube
required candy for Waumpel’s development
How many candies you have to collect in Pokémon Go for the individual evolutionary levels is both pudox-als also at the Papinella Path :
- Waumpel needs 12 candies to become Panekon or Schaloko.
- You then need 50 candies to develop Schaloko to Papinella or Panekon into Pudox.
can I influence Waumpel’s development?
If you remember yourself, there were certain strategies for the targeted evolution of Rabauz or the various developments by Evoli. However, players (e.g. in the Reddit Internet Forum) found that Waumpel’s development is completely . So you cannot influence the development and are dependent on your luck.
This corresponds to the development of Waumpel in the main games in Pokémon Go. In it, his evolution, which can either end with pudox or papinella, is also random.
More guides about Pokémon Go :
- Pokémon GO: Promo codes
- Pokémon GO: Flabébé-get all colors
- Pokémon GO: Ramp light hour
Visit to us Auflarbook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us!